Murali Chiravuri, M.D.
My goal is to provide the highest quality in Cardiac and Arrhythmia care. We bring the latest clinical advances to the community while preserving a personal level of care.
- Fellowship, Electrophysiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Attending Physician, Bridgeport Hospital
- Attending Physician, Danbury Hospital
- Staff Physician, Milford Hospital
Honors & CERTIFICATIONS
- Cardiac stem cell research published in the journal Science ranked by the American Heart Association as among top ten advances for the year 2009.
- Kenneth M. Rosen Heart Rhythm Society Fellowship Award in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology.
- Vascular Biology Working Group Cardiovascular Research Award.
- Top Doctors - Certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology.
Area of Personal Expertise
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Defibrillators and Pacemakers
- Resynchronization Therapy